We Are Hiring
Title: National Talent Acquisition Systems Specialist
City, State: Remote / Offsite
Department: Strategy Plan and Admin 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Days 8-5pm M-F, Exempt
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a National Talent Acquisition Systems Specialist with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to assist in the implementation of programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage the talent pool.
* Support oversight and optimization of recruitment technology, website, reporting & analytics
* Operate as a subject matter expert to research and implement enhancements to the CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) platform
* Partner with internal teams and external vendors to improve reporting and analytics capabilities across the recruitment technology suite
* Participate in all stages of career site redesign project and ongoing maintenance, including content gathering, User Acceptance Testing, communications and reporting
* Research emerging technology, best practices, and industry trends
* Contribute to project implementation conversations and make recommendations that support the strategic vision for recruitment and organizational initiatives
What You Will Need
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
* Three years of relevant experience in HR, Recruiting or Sourcing preferred
* Data Analysis, Reporting and Analytics expertise preferred
* CRM, ATS and Web experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the \"EEO is the Law\" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition