An established hospital in Missouri is currently in search of a neurology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with general neurology and have stroke experience. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm with weeknight and weekend call. The physician will see 4 - 8 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a MO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Weeknight and weekend call
- Caseload: 4 - 8 patients per day
- Procedures: General neurology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke