Job Location: Kansas City, MO
This position will be supporting the AWG business from a corporate and divisional level;
Responsible for demonstrating tactical excellence through the pervasive use of Hershey Proprietary tools and Insights related to Category Management. Will drive key activities with customers to drive distribution, seasonal execution, and other strategic projects. Perform business analysis in support of the Sales teams (40%) and external customers/ Associated Wholesale Grocers (AWG) divisions (60%).
Responsibilities Include but not limited to the following:
* Effectively utilize the company's insights, proprietary tools, syndicated data platform (IRI) and home office support teams to drive profitable sales results, and uncover sales & growth opportunities within key retailers within
* IRI & Syndicated Data reporting (e.g.Efficient Assortments, business updates)
* AWG Internal Data systems to derive sales performance and shipment data
* Leveraging Shopper Insights (Gold Standard POGs), to enhance distribution
* Developing regional POG recommendations, (Space Management - JDA),
* PayPoint Team,
* Loyalty data - when applicable
* Strong communication skills
* Proactively develop and engage in long term strategic projects to achieve customer and/Hershey's financial objectives. (e.g., front end re-invention, category in aisle adjacencies, in-aisle usage occasion, confection at paypoints)
* Act as the indispensable consultative partner to the customer and the CSE. Isolate potential growth opportunities for the category and Hershey. Utilize the hypothesis driven workflow to solve business problems. Provide insights and analysis to support the customers/ Hershey's analytical plan.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
* Experience: 1-3 years Consumer Product Sales/ Analytical Experience
* Prior Category Management experience a plus, not a requirement for this role
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Associated topics: bi, consult, examiner, financial analyst, government, guidance, inspect, investment banking, refine, valuation analyst