MIDWEST - REGIONAL DRIVERS
Want to build a strong driving job? Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world's leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it. JOB DESCRIPTION Pay
- 41 to 47 CPM, based on years of driving experience
- All miles paid unless going home
- Short Haul: $100 minimum on loads less than 200 miles
- Extra Stop/Pickup: $20
- Unloading (optional for drivers): $2.50 per thousand lbs.
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Layover: $80/day
- Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
- Local: $12.50/hourBenefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Bonuses: earn up to an additional .08 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
- NYC Bonus: $150 if drivers choose to run in New York City. It's not required Work and Route
- Night Driving: many late afternoon pick-ups for early morning deliveries
- Average Miles: 2 per week
- Running Region - MN, WI, IA, NE, IL, IN, OH, MI, WV, KY, PA and occasionally VA, NJ, MD, DE, NY, and NY City
- Home Time: Most drivers are home weekly. Those from PA are home every two weeksCall us today!
or visit: joinjbscarriers.com
Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of Tractor Trailer Experience.
Mentor programs are avaialbe for drivers with less than a year of experience.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, class a driving, company driver needed, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck, dedicated truck driving, over the road company, regional driver route