Mercy Clinic is seeking Day Hospitalists to provide care on the campus of Mercy Hospital South , a 767-bed, Level II Trauma Center, located in South St. Louis County.
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus and incentives
- Attractive block schedule of 7 on 7 off
- Closed ICU/ No Procedures
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Eligibility for sponsorship of H1B Visas
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy Health, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 44 hospitals, employing 45,000 co-workers and more than 2,500 integrated physicians.
For more information, please contact:
Joan Humphries - Director, Physician Recruitment
??? 314-###-#### - Fax: 314-###-####
...@mercy.net - mercy.net
Transforming the Health of Our Communities.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 43 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family practice, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md, primary